Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Saturday, August 2, 2008

Im not angry, I promise....

So, my mother seems to think the tone of my blog is one of anger and annoyance with my readership.  To all my loyal reader, I hope you know that is not the case.  In case any of you have never met me before, I have been known to be sarcastic and argumentative.   I am just trying to cultivate a interactive blogging experience for all those fans out there .  

Hopefully noone's feelings have been hurt by posts.

Suck it up people.  Get you blog on!




2 comments:

Denise E said...

Dear Ryan's Mom, I have not been offended by any of Ryan's posts. In fact, my feelings have been quite the opposite. You should be proud - Ryan is pretty darn funny! :) And, Ryan - at what point am I considered a blog stalker instead of a blog reader? If I'm on the threshold, let me know, because I'd hate for your blog to be be invite only because of me. :)

Patti said...

I agree with denise. I find Ryan's banter pretty humerous. I also am afraid of being considered a blog stalker and worry about getting shut out myself. Well said denise!

AP (aunt patti)